Black RBA Ambulant Grab Rail Easy to Install
Ambulant Grab rail 90 degrees, fully welded construction finished in Black Matte stainless steel finish to promote durability and reliability. Designed for the safety, security and convenience of the physically disabled. Easy to install on most building surfaces.
- Fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel
- Concealed flanges
- Fully welded construction finished in satin stainless steel finish to promote durability and reliability
- Designed for the safety, security and convenience of the physically disabled
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
- Ambidextrous (for both left hand and right hand orientation)
- Stainless Steel
- Matte Black Antibacterial finish
- 425mm x 425mm x 32mm Dia
- Rated to 150kg
- AS1428.1-2009 Compliant
Recommended Instalation Height:
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened a minimum distance of 800mm from the floor, with 600mm of clear space above the rail and to with stand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction.