JD Macdonald Grab Rail Drop Down JDM-GDD
- JDM-GDD-STL same as JDM-GDD-NCL but without Nurse Call Provision
- Options: JDM-GDD-STL drop down with locking in the up and down positions and JDM-GDD-TRH with Toilet Roll Holder.
- Grab Rails provide flush mounting flanges which are fully welded to the tube ends
- Includes strong Ø75 fixing flanges
- Results in a single structural unit that is designed to give maximum strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
- Fully welded construction, fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel
- Exposed surface is satin finish to promote durability and reliability
- 800mm x 300mm
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
Recommended Installation Height:
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened a minimum distance of 800mm from the floor, with 600mm of clear space above the rail and to with stand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!