JD Macdonald Grab Rail Wall To Floor 90*
- Fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel for concealed cistern concealed flanges with bent 90 degree angle (800 x 900 x 300mm)
- Unit Structural that is designed to give strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Fully welded construction finished in satin stainless steel finish to promote durability and reliability
- Designed for the safety, security and convenience of the physically disabled
- Grab Rails provide flush mounting flanges which are fully welded to the tube ends
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
- Strong Ø75 fixing flanges
Recommended Instalation Height:
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened a minimum distance of 800mm from the floor, with 600mm of clear space above the rail and to with stand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!