JDMacdonald Grab Rail "T" Section JDM-GIT-7
- Unit Structural is designed to give strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Grab Rails provide flush mounting flanges which are fully welded to the tube ends.
- Fully welded in satin stainless steel finish to promote durability and reliability
- Designed for the safety, security and convenience of the physically disabled
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
- Please indicate whether you require LEFT hand or RIGHT hand
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
- Strong Ø75 fixing flanges
- 1 Piece 700 x 1100mm
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened 800mm to 810mm to the top of grab rail and to withstand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!