JD Macdonald Grab Rail Set,90*Sloping Arm S'Steel Finish
- Fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel, Strong Ø75 fixing flanges
- 965mm x 600mm + 300mm Straight rail
- Two piece set for exposed cisterns, Main piece bent 90 degree angle
- Fully welded construction finished in satin stainless steel finish to promote durability and reliability
- Designed for the safety, security and convenience of the physically disabled
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
- Grab Rails provide flush mounting flanges which are fully welded to the tube ends
- This results in a single structural unit that is designed to give maximum strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
- Concealed flanges
Recommended Instalation Height:
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened a minimum distance of 800mm from the floor, with 600mm of clear space above the rail and to with stand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!